Jack in the Box Menu Prices 2024

Welcome to the delightful world of Jack in the Box Menu Prices, where flavor meets affordability. Our menu is a symphony of taste, carefully curated to satisfy your cravings without breaking the bank. Whether you’re a devoted fan or a first-time visitor, our offerings promise a gastronomic adventure that won’t disappoint

Jack in the Box Menu Prices 2024

Burgers & More: Savor Every Bite

Item Price Combo Price Size
Classic Buttery Jack $4.79 $6.99 Regular
Sourdough Jack $4.69 $6.89 Regular
Ultimate Cheeseburger $4.69 $6.89 Regular

Classic Buttery Jack

A timeless favorite, the Classic Buttery Jack boasts succulent beef, melted cheese, and a hint of garlic herb butter. It’s a flavor explosion that’ll leave you craving more.

Sourdough Jack

Sink your teeth into the Sourdough Jack—a juicy beef patty nestled between toasted sourdough slices. The tangy mayo and crispy bacon elevate this classic to new heights.

Ultimate Cheeseburger

Cheese lovers, rejoice! The Ultimate Cheeseburger piles on layers of gooey American cheese, pickles, and onions. It’s a cheeseburger dream come true.

Chicken & More: Cluckin’ Good Choices

Homestyle Ranch Chicken Club $4.99 $7.19 Regular
Jack’s Spicy Chicken $4.59 $6.79 Regular

Homestyle Ranch Chicken Club

Crispy chicken meets ranch dressing, bacon, and Swiss cheese in this club sandwich. It’s a flavor-packed journey with every bite.

Jack’s Spicy Chicken

For those who crave heat, Jack’s Spicy Chicken delivers. Fiery spices meet a crispy chicken fillet, lettuce, and mayo. Brace yourself—it’s spicy perfection.

Read more about Captain D’s Menu & Prices 2024

Something Different: Beyond the Ordinary

Turkey, Bacon & Cheddar Grilled Sandwich $4.49 $6.69 Regular
Chicken Club Salad $5.49 Regular

Turkey, Bacon & Cheddar Grilled Sandwich

Looking for a departure from the usual? Try our grilled sandwich with tender turkey, crispy bacon, and melted cheddar. It’s comfort food with a twist.

Chicken Club Salad

A salad that doesn’t compromise on flavor. Grilled chicken, mixed greens, and zesty dressing create a wholesome yet indulgent experience.

Jack’s Value: Wallet-Friendly Delights

Item Price Size
2 Tacos $0.99 Regular
Jr. Jack $1.39 Regular

2 Tacos

Crispy tacos filled with seasoned beef, lettuce, and cheese. A budget-friendly treat that packs a punch.

Jr. Jack

A mini burger with big flavor. Perfect for a quick snack or a light meal.

Some Delicious Items From Jack In The Box

At Jack in the Box, we take pride in crafting a menu that tantalizes taste buds and leaves you craving more. Here are some of our mouthwatering offerings:

1. Classic Buttery Jack: Succulent beef, melted cheese, and a hint of garlic herb butter—all nestled in a soft bun. It’s a timeless favorite that never disappoints.
  2. Sourdough Jack: Sink your teeth into this juicy beef patty sandwiched between toasted sourdough slices. Tangy mayo and crispy bacon take it to the next level.
  3. Homestyle Ranch Chicken Club: Crispy chicken meets ranch dressing, bacon, and Swiss cheese in this flavor-packed club sandwich.
  4. Turkey, Bacon & Cheddar Grilled Sandwich: Looking for something different? Try our grilled sandwich with tender turkey, crispy bacon, and melted cheddar.
  5. 2 Tacos: Crispy tacos filled with seasoned beef, lettuce, and cheese—a budget-friendly treat that packs a punch.

Order Process Of Jack In The Box

Ordering from Jack in the Box is a breeze! Follow these simple steps:

1. Visit Our Website: Head to Jack in the Box’s official website to explore our menu.
  2. Choose Your Favorites: Browse through our delicious offerings and select your desired items.
  3. Customize Your Order: Add any extras or modifications to make your meal just the way you like it.
  4. Place Your Order: Click the order button, and voilà! Your flavorful meal is on its way.
Platform Link
Website https://www.jackinthebox.com/
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/jackinthebox/
Twitter https://twitter.com/jackbox
TikTok https://www.tiktok.com/@jackinthebox
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jackinthebox
YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/jackinthebox

Conclusion

At Jack in the Box Menu Prices, we’re committed to delivering taste, value, and excitement. Our menu prices cater to every budget, ensuring that everyone can indulge in their favorite flavors. So, whether you’re on a road trip or simply craving a satisfying meal, come join us for a culinary journey that celebrates good food and great moments.

Frequently Asked Questions 

1. What are the hours of operation for Jack in the Box?

Jack in the Box restaurants typically operate from early morning until late at night. However, specific hours may vary by location. It’s best to check the official website or call your local Jack in the Box for accurate hours.

2. Can I customize my order?

Absolutely! Jack in the Box encourages customization. Whether you want extra cheese, no pickles, or a special sauce, feel free to personalize your order. Just let our friendly staff know your preferences.

3. Are there vegetarian or vegan options on the menu?

Yes! Jack in the Box offers several vegetarian and vegan-friendly options. Try our Veggie Burger or explore customizable salads. You can also modify existing items to suit your dietary needs.

4. What’s the best value meal?

For budget-friendly options, check out our Value Menu. The 2 Tacos combo is a popular choice—it’s tasty and easy on the wallet. And don’t miss the Jr. Jack for a quick snack.

5. How much does the Double Jumbo Pack cost?

The Double Jumbo Pack features two seasoned beef patties, two slices of melty American cheese, shredded lettuce, pickles, and Secret Sauce on a toasted buttery bakery bun. It can be enjoyed a la carte for approximately $3.99 (prices may vary) or as part of a combo served with French fries and a drink starting at $5.99 (small).

6. How can I find a Jack in the Box near me?

Visit our Locations page to find the nearest Jack in the Box restaurant. Just enter your zip code or city, and we’ll guide you to deliciousness!

Hello, I’m John Ahmi, the founder and chief editor of USA Travels Guide. I’m an award-winning travel blogger with over [15 years] of experience exploring the diverse landscapes, cultures, and cuisines of the United States. My passion for travel and storytelling led me to create this platform, where I share in-depth, reliable travel guides focusing on the best places and menu prices across the USA.